By Shopping at no extra cost to you!

Give As You Live

Simply sign up to Give as You Live and choose us as your charity. Browse the 4000 stores taking part. Visit the store via Give as You Live and if you make a purchase then Give as You Live will make a free donation to us.

To sign up and for further details click here

Amazon Smile

Amazon is not included as one of the Give As You Live shops. However you can still raise funds for Countryside Learning if you shop at Amazon. Simply go to Amazon Smile and select Countryside Learning as your chosen charity.  When you want to shop always start at and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price to us and it won’t cost you anything.


By Standing Order

Arranging a Standing Order with your bank enables you to give a regular gift to our general fund. Regular giving enables us to plan our future commitments and helps reduce administrative costs. Download a Standing Order form Regular Donation Form and if you want to Gift Aid your donation please download the form.

By using Gift Aid

Countryside Learning can reclaim over £2,100 in Gift Aid tax – this will help pay for the cost of running a Countryside Classroom day where up to 300 children experience “Country Life” often for the first time. Please help us to make this figure even bigger. It is very simple, when making a donation providing you are a UK taxpayer, you could boost your charitable donations just by giving in a tax-efficient way.

If every charity supporter were to give their donations tax-effectively, charities could claim an estimated additional £900 million from the HM Revenue & Customs each year.

We appreciate that tax has its complexities and can be difficult to understand. If you are unsure about anything, please don’t hesitate to call our Chief Executive Gary Richardson on 07711 069092 or email , speak to your own tax expert or contact HMRC on their website

Gift Aid is one of the simplest and most effective ways of giving to charity. It is a scheme introduced by HM Revenue & Customs, which allows us to reclaim the basic rate tax you pay as a UK taxpayer. It means that for every £1 you donate Countryside Learning can claim an extra 25p of tax, at no extra cost to you. All that is required from you is a one-off declaration, please download the form.

Gift Aid can apply to donations of any amount made by an individual, large or small – it all adds up! You can Gift Aid your cash, cheque, postal order, direct debit, standing order donations. To qualify for Gift Aid, you need to be a UK taxpayer and to have paid sufficient income or capital gains tax to cover the amount of tax all the charities you give to will reclaim on your Gift Aid donations in the tax period in which they are received.

You only need to make a declaration once. We will keep this declaration as your enduring permission to claim gift aid tax relief on all donations you have made in the previous four years, the current year and any donations you might make to us in the future.

Please remember to let us know of any changes to your tax status, including changes to your name and address.

If you have not paid enough tax to cover in the past, or your tax status changes in the future, then please do let us know, otherwise we will keep on claiming and this could result in us receiving tax relief we are not entitled to, which could also have implications for you. You can contact Gary as above.

If you are a higher rate tax-payer, we are still only able to claim the basic rate of tax on your donation. However, you are able to reclaim the difference between the amount we reclaim and the 40% you pay yourself through your annual tax return. You will have no other paperwork to complete once you have filled out the declaration form either single or regular donation type. We reclaim the tax directly from HM Revenue & Customs, you just need to tick the box on the form to confirm you are a UK taxpayer. However, you may wish to keep a record of donations you make to charity in each tax year, to ensure that you continue to pay enough tax to cover the payments you make under Gift Aid.

If you stop paying tax or retire (state pensions alone is unlikely to qualify as you would need to earn above the personal allowance threshold to pay income tax -if this is your only source of income, we would always advise that you check with your tax office before completing a declaration) you can cancel the declaration at any time by emailing your full name and address, including your postcode to Gary as above.

If you have any further questions about Gift Aid – or if your circumstances change and you need to cancel the agreement – please contact Gary as above.

By giving a few hours of your time

We always welcome volunteers. Whether you feel your skills could be utilised best in one of our education days, by helping one of our regional offices, or by lending a hand at one of our fundraising events around the country, do get in touch. Even if you have only a few hours each year to give, your time is greatly appreciated. Join our bank of volunteers and you could help make a very real and tangible difference.

By payroll giving

Talk to your employer to see if you can give to the Countryside Learning through a Payroll Giving scheme. It is an extremely cost-effective way to give to charity. For example, a monthly gift of £20 costs a regular taxpayer only £15.60 (for higher-rate taxpayers this figure decreases to £12).

By donating Shares

Giving shares instead of money can substantially reduce your Income Tax bill. For example, if you are a regular taxpayer, a gift of shares worth £1000 would give a £220 reduction on your bill. If you a higher rate tax payer, your bill would reduce by £400. There is also no Capital Gains Tax to pay.

By leaving a Legacy

By pledging a legacy, you are guaranteeing your support for the work of Countryside Learning.